Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arsenal Blog Arsenal 2 Wigan 3: Season over by all means

Till yesterday we were in with a chance, atleast mathematically.With todays loss that slim chance of winning the title has gone. To lead the match 2-0 up to 80th minute and then concede 3 goals in space of 10 mins sums up this season for us. Soft goals, Loss of focus, school boy goalkeeping, lack of application.......
Each one of us would be really frustrated by todays loss...I can rant on and on about our missed chances and what went wrong however I know what each one of us feel at this point of time so I will rather end my post on a sour note....Yes "Its end of our season by all means".....
More on match report and match highlights tomorrow till then have a good weekend.
Post your comments and I will try and publish it in the blog for fans response.....

Leaving you guys with the agony, highlights of the match...

No comments:

Post a Comment